Monday, December 01, 2008

macbook battery

Today I got sick of looking at this battery sitting on my table, which no longer worked for my laptop. So I decided to put it back into the battery slot on the MacBook, and decided I'd run through the Apple tests one more time for shits and giggles (this being the umteenth time doing so). Low and behold, after 10 months of owning this computer, and about 4 of them passed by waiting to afford a new logic board; my battery worked! I haven't been successful at getting it to start charging since replacing my logic board. I thought for sure I fried the battery also so many months ago.

Now I actually have a laptop. While this still won't stop the thing from giving me third degree burns on my lap while using it; I've got the luxury of being able to actually use this thing somewhere else besides the kitchen table!

No comments: