Saturday, December 09, 2006

my birthday

Yea, my birthday was about six days ago now. It's been a long week of working and such so I haven't had the time to update this lonely little place. Things of interest that I received would be a copy of Sin City on DVD. The awesome two disk edition, which comes complete with the first Sin City graphic novel, which is very cool, as I never got to read it before. And a second disk with the uncut movie split up into the individual stories. Very cool.

I also got the Final Fantasy III Nintendo DS game. Very nice also. This game is not as good as I had hoped it would turn out, but it is still a nice piece of gaming history to own. I like that the game is exactly like the NES version only turned 3D. Only thing is, the 3D could have been better and the game could have used a bit more fine-tuning. Other than that, I'm having a great time playing this game again.

Not bad for turning 28. I would have been happy with that stuff if I had turned 12 also! ;)

No comments: