Saturday, November 25, 2006

ds lite

I bought a Nintendo DS Lite today so I could play my to-be Christmas present of Final Fantasy III from my girlfriend on it. I had originally owned a DS but didn't like how ugly and bulky it was so I ended up selling it. With the release of FFIII and the redesigned DS out, I decided to give it another shot. I am very impressed with the sleekness of the device. It no longer feels like I have a cheap toy, but I now have a great shiny piece of gaming equipment.

There's only one problem with the thing, a dead pixel. It wouldn't be a issue if it was in the corner of the screen, or not noticeable. But this thing glows bright green on a black background. And that's just ugly.

I'm going back to the store tomorrow to exchange my new purchase for one hopefully without a dead pixel.

I do, however, recommend that if you do not own a DS, go get a DS Lite. It is a wonderful piece of engineering and a very sleek design.

And my girlfriend thinks Nintendo sucks...

No comments: