Friday, March 10, 2006

mi casa su casa

What a obnoxiously long day at work.

Well, I arrived home to silence today. I thought Krissy would be here, guess she had to work today... I miss my baby. Updated some things here and I'm going to post a link to this on myspace. I'm probably not going to visit that site much anymore, I feel much to childish using that site. I can't customize it how I'd like and it really annoyes me. I like the way this site is set up, the customization I can do and I really like the Dashboard Widgets they have available for me to use. Makes updates a snap.

If you followed me here from myspace, I hope you'll take a look around, bookmark my page here, and maybe even start your own blog too! You can even leave comments on mine if you'd like (although you have to open a blogger.com account first).

Here's to hoping to see you all here!

No comments: